R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  Business Homework Expert

Exercises: 11.1 and 11.6The following exercises are required

Exercises: 11.1 and 11.6

The following exercises are required and cover topics in this week's required reading. Review the instructions carefully before completing and submitting the exercises.

Complete Exercises 11.1 and 11.6 on pages 285 and 288 in Quantitative Methods in Health Care Management. Use this template for your calculations and answers:
•Excel template for Exercises 11.1 and 11.6

Note on using the Excel templates: Use the automated Excel tables in Sheets 1 and 3 to perform calculations, and Sheets 2 and 4 to record your answers. For an explanation of the automated Excel tables, refer to Quantitative Methods, pp. 281–284. Save the template to your desktop before using. Make sure macros are enabled.

Any existing numbers in green cells in the automated tables are for examples, and show where you should enter the data. You must delete or overwrite these numbers to perform the calculations. The yellow cells of templates are protected to prevent users from accidentally deleting or overwriting the formulas. There is no need to unprotect the templates.

Submit your assignment by Day 7.
I will need this answer tonight I just got back from another country and I'm pressed for time.
E-mail the answer to me [email protected] in the excel format and text format. I will send the fees tonight

Please download file below

Please leave a rating for the answer.

Let me know anytime you need help with other questions.

Hi Stefan,

Could you retrieve the answer?