getsetgo
getsetgo, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA from premium institute. 9+ years experience at executive level in Fortune-200 company.
15962517

ASSIGNMENT 07 BM350 Marketing Management Directions: Be

ASSIGNMENT 07
BM350 Marketing Management

Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth University for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be a minimum of one (1) single-spaced page to a maximum of two (2) pages in length; refer to the "Assignment Format" page for specific format requirements.
Case 11: harleydavidson.com and the Global Motorcycle Industry (pp. 354-358)
This case discusses the success of Harley-Davidson and reviews its global position in 1998. It discusses the company's initiatives that continued a thirteen-year record of growth in revenues and earnings. The company had a phenomenal 74 percent increase in the value of the firm in 1998 alone. It offers market share and sales information for global competitors in three regions, North America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific, and briefly discusses the product offerings of competitors including BMW, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Yamaha.
The case has been kept relatively short since the Web sites for Harley and its competitors contain abundant additional information. The major objective of the case is to get you to visit these Web sites, compare them, and evaluate them as strategic marketing tools
Questions
1. Why is the Internet a particularly good promotion medium for Harley-Davidson? Discuss at least three (3) reasons. (55 points)

2. What different roles could Harley-Davidson’s Web site play for Harley owners, for people shopping for a motorcycle, and for people just interested in motorcycles in general? (45 points)

3.
This is the end of Assignment 07.
Thanks for asking me. I will do this one also. I will post answer late tomorrow.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thankyou sir
My pleasure.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What time you think you will compelete this assignment?
Almost done. Allow me 15 minutes
Please download your answer Here
Could you access the answer?
Please note that I will get paid for my work only after you give Excellent Service rating.