F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Have completed B.COM and CA Finalist
20040807

ACC 291 Ratio Analysis Memo Berrys Bug Blasters

ACC 291 Ratio Analysis Memo Berry's Bug Blasters.  So I have the some information contained in my selected organization’s balance sheet and income statement that needs to calculate the following: Here is the current data

Attachment: 2013-06-12_205409_statements.docx

Here is previous data

Attachment: 2013-06-12_205429_income_statements.pdf

Attachment: 2013-06-12_205454_balance_sheets.pdf

Attachment: 2013-06-12_205519_cash_flow_statements.pdf

• Profitability ratios

•   Asset turnover

•   Profit margin

•   Return on assets

•   Return on common stockholders’ equity

• Solvency ratios

•   Debt to total assets

•   Times interest earned

• Show your calculations for each ratio.

• Create a horizontal and vertical analysis for the balance sheet and the income statement.

• Write a 350- to 700-word memo to the CEO of your selected organization in which you discuss your findings from your ratio calculations and your horizontal and vertical analysis. In your memo, address the following questions:

What do the liquidity, profitability, and solvency ratios reveal about the financial position of the company?

Which users may be interested in each type of ratio?

What does the collected data reveal about eh performance and position of the company?

• Format your memo consistent with APA guidelines.

In Addition I have all templates and data that will aid in this problem thanks again

Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JA, it will be my pleasure to do the assignment, but for which year or years it is to be done, please also mention your deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This should be done by utilizing the most resent 2 years. So that would be 2008 and 2007.

Thank you for your response and please let me know if you need anything else whatsoever.

Deadline is 6-15-13

Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Okay will try my best to answer by your dedline, take care.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Have completed B.COM and CA Finalist
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

is it okay if you transfer the data from excel sheet to the excel sheet that i provided?

Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
It can be done, but it will not show the comparison for two years, as the format is not for that purpose, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what about using two templates 1 for each year?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Or if we can just get the most recent year in that template that will be okay. Nonetheless I like the work that was done and will go ahead and give you a rating now you were extremely fast and that says a lot to me about the level of dedication you put into your work. Thank you!