Alex, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with honors. Able to assist in many business related courses.

Case Study: Apple Inc.

1. Voted as the most innovative company for three consecutive years during 2006-2008 and voted as America’s number 1 most Admired Company (McGregor, 2008), Apples faces a major challenge to continue growth at this level. Describe two factors you think Apple should consider as the company develops long-term strategy for growth. 2. If Apple were to build a balanced scorecard, what two objectives do you think should be included in the learning and growth perspective? You may use examples from the balanced scorecard institute’s website, Apple Article

Alex :

Hi, is there a length requirement and when is this due?

Hi Alex - A page in a half to 2 pages with a reference page. due yesterday but have until tomorrow to get it turned in to receive credit.

Here is your answer:

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Alex thank you so much!

No problem. Thanks for the tip!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

You're most welcome!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hey Alex - I have a final assignment that is due next Sunday. I have uploaded the file and the link to it is below. I would like to see if I could get you to do it. I chose the company I work for as my company. We could ramble about an HR issue honestly. Would you look at it and let me know if you would be available to get it done by Friday or Saturday of next week? We can discuss $$ after you review and let me know if you can help if that is ok.

Hi, I may be able to help on this one. I would just need a little more detail in terms of what is required for the overall length of the document. I'm familiar with Porter's etc and could likely come up with a topic.

Do you know the required length?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi alex...6-8 pages is the required length.

Hi, I've reviewed this and it is quite extensive. I don't believe I have the time to fully commit to this one.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No problem Alex.