getsetgo
getsetgo, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA from premium institute. 9+ years experience at executive level in Fortune-200 company.
15962517

Which one of the following is not part of a companys macro

Which one of the following is not part of a company’s macro environment?
a) conditions in the economy at large
b) population demographics and societal values and lifestyles
c) technological factors
d) governmental regulations and legislation
e) the company’s resource strengths , resource weaknesses, and competitive capabilities

which of the following is not a major question to ask in thinking strategically about industry and competitive conditions in a given industry?
a) how many companies in the industry have good track records for revenue growth and profitability?
b) What strategic moves are rivals likely to make next?
c) What are the key factors for future competitive success?
d) Does the outlook for the industry offer good prospects for profitability?
e) What forces are driving changes in the industry, and what impact will these changes have on competitive intensity and industry profitability

Thinking strategically about industry and competitive conditions in a given industry involves evaluating such considerations as
a) the forces driving change in the industry
b) the dominant economic features of the industry in which the company operates
c) the kinds of competitive forces industry members are facing and the strength of each competitive force
d) the key factors of success in the industry
e) all of the above

Which of the following is not a factor to consider in identifying an industry’s dominant economic features?
a) Market size and growth rate
b) the extent of vertical integration common in the industry
c) the presence of learning and experience cure effects in the industry
d) how strong driving forces and competitive forces are
e) the page of technological change, scale, economies and experience curve effects, and product innovation

which of the following is not a relevant consideration in identifying an industry’s dominant economic features?
a) market size and growth rate, the geographic scope of competitive rivalry and demand supply conditions
b) the extent to which economies of scale and learning/experience urve effects are present
c) how many strategy groups the industry has and which ones are most profitable and least profitable
d) the number and seizes of buyers , the number of rivals, and the pace of product innovation
e) the prevalence of vertical integration and the pace of technological change

the state of competition in an industry is a functions of
a) the competitive pressures associated with rivalry among competing sellers to attract customers
b) competitive pressures coming from the attempts of companies in other industries attempting to win buyers over to their substitute products
c) competitive pressures associated with the threat of new entrants into the marketplace
d) competitive pressures associated with the bargaining power of suppliers and customers
e) all of these above
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for requesting me.
Please download your answer Here
getsetgo, Master's Degree
Experience: MBA from premium institute. 9+ years experience at executive level in Fortune-200 company.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks. hi can you help me with time assignment? its finance
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
yes, I can help with Finance. Which topics will it cover? duration and no. of questions? when will you need me- how many hours from now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
its just 10 questions for 30 mins.
its real estate finance.
we can start now if you are available or any time tomorrow. i will let you pick the time
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
It is 12:30 PM here now. If possible, can we do it after 7-7.30 hours? 7.30-8 Pm my time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok sure getsetgo. i will see you tomorrow. also please take a look at my project that i post earlier today. thanks !
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
Will let you know today. Thanks.