Bizhelp
Bizhelp, Accountant
Experience:  BA degree and Certified Public Accountant

a companys strategy consists of a) Actions to develop a

a company’s strategy consists of
a) Actions to develop a more appealing business model than rivals
b) Plans involving alignment of organizational activities and strategic objectives
c) Offensive and defensive moves to generate revenues and increase profit margins
d) Competitive moves and approaches that managers have developed to grow the business, attract and please customers, conduct operations, and achieve targeted objectives
e) Its strategic vision, its strategic objectives and its strategic intent

The competitive moves and business approaches a company’s management is using to grow the business attract and please customers, conduct operations, and achieve organizational objectives is referred to as its
A) Strategy
B) Mission statement
C) Strategic intent
D) Business model
E) Strategic vision

A company’s strategy is most accurately defined as
a) Management’s approaches to building revenues, controlling costs and generating an attractive profit
b) Management’s game plan for growing the business, attracting and pleasing customers, conducting operations, and achieving financial and market performance objective
c) Management’s concept of “where we are headed”
d) The business model that a company’s board of directors has approved for outcompeting rivals and making the company profitable
e) The choices management has made regarding what financial plan to pursue

Which of the following is not something a company’s strategy is concerned with?
a) Management’s choices about how to attract and please customers
b) How quickly an closely to copy the strategies being used by successful rival companies
c) Management’s choices about how to grow the business
d) Management’s choices about how to outcompete rivals
e) Management’s action plan for conducting operations and improving the company’s strategic and financial performance.

Which of the following is not an element of a company’s business strategy?
a) Actions to respond to changing market conditions or other external factors
b) Actions to strengthen competitiveness via strategic alliances and collaborative partnerships
c) Actions to strengthen internal capabilities and competitively valuable resources
d) Actions to manage the functional areas of the business
e) Management actions to revise the company’s financial and strategic performance targets
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Bizhelp replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for the questions.

a company’s strategy consists of

A) Strategy

Hope this helps!

If you would like to request me for future posts, please put 'For Bizhelp' at the beginning of them.
Bizhelp, Accountant
Experience: BA degree and Certified Public Accountant