unvrs, Master's Degree
Experience:  CFA Level 2 Candidate

7-2 Constant Growth Valuation Boehm Incorporated is expected

7-2 Constant Growth Valuation
Boehm Incorporated is expected to pay a $1.50 per share dividend at the end of this year (i.e., D1 = $1.50). The dividend is expected to grow at a constant rate of 7% a year. The required rate of return on the stock, rs, is 15%. What is the value per share of Boehm’s stock?

(7–4) Preferred Stock Valuation
Nick’s Enchiladas Incorporated has preferred stock outstanding that pays a dividend of $5 at the end of each year. The preferred sells for $50 a share. What is the stock’s required rate of return?

(7–5) Non-constant Growth Valuation
A company currently pays a dividend of $2 per share (D0 = $2). It is estimated that the company’s dividend will grow at a rate of 20% per year for the next 2 years, then at a constant rate of 7% thereafter. The company’s stock has a beta of 1.2, the risk-free rate is 7.5%, and the market risk premium is 4%. What is your estimate of the stock’s current price?

show all working in excel
thank you Customer

unvrs :

Hi, Answer for 7-2

P = D1/(r-g) = 1.5/ (15%-7%) = $18.75

Answer for 7-4

R = 5/50 = 10%

Answer for 7-5

Do you have another link i am unabke to open this link.YOU HAVE ANOITHER yuo

thank you

unvrs :

unvrs :

please let me know if you have trouble opening them.

9-2 After-Tax Cost of Debt

LL Incorporated’s currently outstanding 11% coupon bonds have a yield to maturity of 8%. LL believes it could issue new bonds at par that would provide a similar yield to maturity. If its marginal tax rate is 35%, what is LL’s after-tax cost of debt?

(9-4) Cost of Preferred Stock with Flotation Costs

Burnwood Tech plans to issue some $60 par preferred stock with a 6% dividend. A similar stock is selling on the market for $70. Burnwood must pay flotation costs of 5% of the issue price. What is the cost of the preferred stock?

(9-5) Cost of Equity: DCF

Summerdahl Resort’s common stock is currently trading at $36 a share. The stock is expected to pay a dividend of $3.00 a share at the end of the year (D1 = $3.00), and the dividend is expected to grow at a constant rate of 5% a year. What is its cost of common equity?

(9-6) Cost of Equity: CAPM

Booher Book Stores has a beta of 0.8. The yield on a 3-month T-bill is 4% and the yield on a 10-year T-bond is 6%. The market risk premium is 5.5%, and the return on an average stock in the market last year was 15%. What is the estimated cost of common equity using the CAPM?

(9-7) WACC

Shi Importer’s balance sheet shows $300 million in debt, $50 million in preferred stock, and $250 million in total common equity. Shi’s tax rate is 40%, rd = 6%, rps = 5.8%, and rs = 12%. If Shi has a target capital structure of 30% debt, 5% preferred stock, and 65% common stock, what is its WACC?

This is another set of homeworkj assignment please show all workingshi

thank you

Customer: Customer/p>

still having trouble to open linl

unvrs :

Did you copy the url to your address bar? You should be linked to the file and then you can download it.

unvrs :

Also, please accept my answer first before I answer your second set of problems.

yes I did get to open it with Box

I just submitted another part

Thanks. I submitted the answer in your other thread.