1. For any organization, which among the following acts as a built-in risk management system? A charismatic leader A code of conductA patent for the technologyGeneration of profits
2. According to the text, culture derives from all of the following exceptleadership.creativity.integration.monitoring.
3. Which among the following scenarios could result in the business culture becoming a determining factor in ethical decision-making?Lack of adequate judgmentAmbiguity within lawsUndefined leadership skillsConstancy in profit generation
4. A strong ethical culture can serve as a deterrent to _____ and improve bot***** *****ne sustainability.stakeholder damageorganizational misconductstockholder damageplagiarism
5. Dedication of resources within an organization isan indication of stockholder involvement.an unification of global resources under the parent company.one aspect of minimizing litigation.an indication of leadership setting the tone for ethical behavior.
6. The program, "Bully Broads" is designed to help men understand the controlling nature of women.women understand how their perception of what it takes to get ahead can be viewed negatively.women understand the importance of behaving similar to that of their male counterparts.men adjust to the idea of women having to act like bullies in a male-dominated society.
7. In the age of decentralized corporations and other institutions, the sense of _____ still remains within organizations.ethicsfairnessequal opportunitiesculture
8. It is estimated that by 2010, only twenty percent of the workforce will be _____ under the age of 45 black menCaucasian womenAsian-American menwhite men
9. All of the following are ways through which affirmative action can arise at the workplace exceptthrough legal ways.through judicial affirmative action.consultant based affirmative action plans.voluntary affirmative action plans.
10. When it is claimed that people that ‘pay' for wrongs are unfairly burdened and should not bear the responsibility for the acts of others, they are opposing toreverse discrimination.judicial activity within organizations.affirmative action.legitimate power.
11. Select one of the two activities to construct your essay:1. Conduct online research on a large company to see if you can find their code of conduct. Name two components that stand out to you and how do you think that code of conduct affects that company’s culture? Please remember to cite your sources in APA format at the bottom of your essay.2. Conduct online research to find an article on code of conduct. How do you think a code of conduct affects corporate culture? Please remember to cite your sources in APA format at the bottom of your essay.
12. Name three qualities you believe are important in a leader. Elaborate on each of those qualities. Do you think a leader today has to be more aware of their ethical behaviors than leaders in the past?
Hi - Here you go!Please download and save from this link:http://www.mediafire.com/?8h9syl6d3oo5086Thanks!