MBAGrad
MBAGrad, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA graduate with 10+ years of professional work experience

1. For any organization, which among the following acts as

1. For any organization, which among the following acts as a built-in risk management system?
A charismatic leader
A code of conduct
A patent for the technology
Generation of profits
2. According to the text, culture derives from all of the following except
leadership.
creativity.
integration.
monitoring.
3. Which among the following scenarios could result in the business culture becoming a determining factor in ethical decision-making?
Lack of adequate judgment
Ambiguity within laws
Undefined leadership skills
Constancy in profit generation
4. A strong ethical culture can serve as a deterrent to _____ and improve botXXXXX XXXXXne sustainability.
stakeholder damage
organizational misconduct
stockholder damage
plagiarism
5. Dedication of resources within an organization is
an indication of stockholder involvement.
an unification of global resources under the parent company.
one aspect of minimizing litigation.
an indication of leadership setting the tone for ethical behavior.
6. The program, "Bully Broads" is designed to help
men understand the controlling nature of women.
women understand how their perception of what it takes to get ahead can be viewed negatively.
women understand the importance of behaving similar to that of their male counterparts.
men adjust to the idea of women having to act like bullies in a male-dominated society.
7. In the age of decentralized corporations and other institutions, the sense of _____ still remains within organizations.
ethics
fairness
equal opportunities
culture
8. It is estimated that by 2010, only twenty percent of the workforce will be _____ under the age of 45 black men
Caucasian women
Asian-American men
white men
9. All of the following are ways through which affirmative action can arise at the workplace except
through legal ways.
through judicial affirmative action.
consultant based affirmative action plans.
voluntary affirmative action plans.

10. When it is claimed that people that ‘pay' for wrongs are unfairly burdened and should not bear the responsibility for the acts of others, they are opposing to
reverse discrimination.
judicial activity within organizations.
affirmative action.
legitimate power.
11. Select one of the two activities to construct your essay:

1. Conduct online research on a large company to see if you can find their code of conduct. Name two components that stand out to you and how do you think that code of conduct affects that company’s culture? Please remember to cite your sources in APA format at the bottom of your essay.
2. Conduct online research to find an article on code of conduct. How do you think a code of conduct affects corporate culture? Please remember to cite your sources in APA format at the bottom of your essay.
12. Name three qualities you believe are important in a leader. Elaborate on each of those qualities. Do you think a leader today has to be more aware of their ethical behaviors than leaders in the past?
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  MBAGrad replied 2 years ago.

MBAGrad :

Hello! I'll be glad to assist you. Please confirm when you need this by. The soonest I can have this completed is over the weekend sometime. Thanks.

Customer:

Thanks for the quick response I was in the process of editing it with the time frame.. Over the weekend would be fine....Thanks

MBAGrad :

OK, thanks.

Expert:  MBAGrad replied 2 years ago.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Expert:  MBAGrad replied 2 years ago.
Hi - Here you go!

Please download and save from this link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8h9syl6d3oo5086

Please click the green ACCEPT button if you are satisfied with my answer. Once accepted, I will close the link for your privacy, so please be sure to save the document.

I appreciate your positive feedback.

Thanks!
MBAGrad-Tania
MBAGrad, Master's Degree
Experience: MBA graduate with 10+ years of professional work experience