MBAGrad
MBAGrad, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA graduate with 10+ years of professional work experience
42818583

What is globalization? Why has globalization become such an

What is globalization? Why has globalization become such an important issue over the last ten years? How will globalization change financial management in the years ahead?
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  MBAGrad replied 5 years ago.

MBAGrad :

Hello! I'll be glad to assist you. You can expect a response from me by tomorrow morning. Please let me know if this is acceptable. Thanks!

Customer:

that will be great; also no requirement

MBAGrad :

Ok, sounds good. Thanks.

Expert:  MBAGrad replied 5 years ago.

Response:

Globalization is the integration of different societies, cultures, and economies on a worldwide scale. This involves the exchange of goods and products, information, knowledge, and cultural aspects. Economic integration entails countries lowering barriers (such as tariffs) to open their economies up to investment and trade with other countries.

Globalization has become such an important topic over the last ten years because the rapid pace of global integration is growing drastically due to advancements in technology, communications, science, transport, and industry.

This will change financial management in the years to come by opening up more world markets for sales and trade, which leads to greater global competition. Along with increased competition, it also leads to an increase in corporate finance options. Since different countries hold different laws and regulations in regards XXXXX XXXXX business with other countries, this can cause potential barriers or issues for companies to enter new global markets and their ability to acquire the necessary finances to operate in other countries.

Please click the green "ACCEPT" button if you are satisfied with my answer. I also appreciate your positive feedback.
Thank you!
MBAGrad-Tania