Steve
Steve, MBA
Experience:  MBA
26942375

Samsung Electronics and LG Electronics two South Korean digital

Samsung Electronics and LG Electronics two South Korean digital product makers recently announced plans to vertically integrate. According to industry sources, each firm is making the investments required to produce products such as cell phones and digital TV s in a self sufficient manner. LG Electronics plans to invest 30 trillion won by 2010 to make this happen, hoping that the cost savings and reduction in risks associated with vertical integration justify the investment.
If you were a decisi
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Steve replied 5 years ago.

hello and thank you for requesting me by name

please post the full question

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Samsung Electronics and LG Electronics – two South Korean digital product makers – recently announced plans to vertically integrate. According to industry sources, each firm is making the investments required to produce products such as cell phones and digital TV’s in a self-sufficient manner. LG Electronics plans to invest 30 trillion won by 2010 to make this happen, hoping that the cost savings and reduction in risks associated with vertical integration justify the investment.

If you were a decision maker at LG Electronics, would you have recommended vertical integration? Defend your response.
Expert:  Steve replied 5 years ago.
what is the minimum requirement for the answer?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
this an opinion question regarding vertical in tegration
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
please hurry
Expert:  Steve replied 5 years ago.

I can provide this answer within 10min if you can provide a $5 tip / bonus.

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
okay
Expert:  Steve replied 5 years ago.

*

PLEASE NOTE THAT EXPERTS ARE ONLY COMPENSATED WHEN THE ACCEPT BUTTON IS PRESSED

.

JUSTANSWER IS AN HONOR SYSTEM AND EXPERTS ARE ONLY COMPENSATED WHEN THE ACCEPT BUTTON IS PRESSED

.

EVEN IF YOU ARE ON A SUBSCRIPTION WITH UNLIMITED OR MULTIPLE QUESTIONS ACCEPT STILL NEEDS TO BE CLICKED TO CREDIT YOUR EXPERT

THANK YOU

*

*

*

*

Before reading my answer below, please note that I do not receive any credit or compensation whatsoever for my time and effort until the green ACCEPT button is pressed. Thank you.

Please do not forget $5 bonus as agreed.

Here is your answer as promised: CLICK HERE and then press "download"

Please let me know if you have further questions.

If I have answered your question, I would kindly ask that you please press the green "ACCEPT" button so that I receive credit for doing so.

>>>>>PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO PRESS ACCEPT <<<<<

thank you in advance.

Steve

Expert:  Steve replied 5 years ago.

The agreed upon $5 bonus did not come through. Please confirm.

Thank you.

Steve