linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

2. An individual has $35,000 invested in a stock with a beta

2. An individual has $35,000 invested in a stock with a beta of 0.8 and another $45,000 invested in a stock with a beta of 2.3. If these are the only two investments in her portfolio, what is her portfolio's beta? Round your answer to two decimal places.

3. Assume that the risk-free rate is 3.5% and the expected return on the market is 12%. What is the required rate of return on a stock with a beta of 2.4? Round your answer to two decimal places.

6. Given the following information, determine the beta coefficient for Stock that is consistent with equilibrium: r J = 11.75%; r RF = 6.60%; r M = 9.0%. Round your answer to two decimal places.

7. Calculate the required rate of return for Manning Enterprises, assuming that investors expect a 3.6% rate of inflation in the future. The real risk-free rate is 2.00% and the market risk premium is 4.5%. Manning has a beta of 1.4, and its realized rate of return has averaged 14.0% over the last 5 years. Round your answer to two decimal places.

9. You have been managing a $5 million portfolio that has a beta of 1.00 and a required rate of return of 11%. The current risk-free rate is 6.75%. Assume that you receive another $500,000. If you invest the money in a stock with a beta of 1.45, what will be the required return on your $5.5 million portfolio? Round your answer to two decimal places.

Hello

Please advise your deadline as well as the name of the book you are using: Title, author's name, and edition

Thank you

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
My deadline is this Sunday (10/2) at midnight Central time. The title of the book I am using is: Fundamentals of Financial Management, by Eugene F. Brigham & Joel F. Houston, 12th Edition

Thank you. Will post the solution before that :)

But due to a technical glitch, I have to opt out so that I am not locked from answering other posts. I will be working on the questions though

Hi MrJ

I got your response on the other post.

Please Click here for Solution

For future post you can request me by writing "FOR LINDA" in front of your post.

Please note that I get credit for my work only when you click accept.

Regards

Linda
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience: A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.