BusinessTutor
BusinessTutor, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Working towards my MBA degree in Finance (Completed the Foundation Classes with a GPA 4.0)
3708793

1. In financial statements, the number of units shown in the

1. In financial statements, the number of units shown in the cost of goods sold as compared to the number of the units actually produced:

a: is higher
b: is lower
c: is the same
d: can be either higher or lower

2. The pro forma income statement is important to the overall process of constructing pro forma statements because it allows us to determine a value for:

a: change in retained earnings
b: gross profit
c: interest expense
d: prepaid expense

3. The need for an increase or decrease in short-term borrowing can be predicted by:

a: ratio analysis
b: trend analysis
c: cash budget
d: an income statement

4. In developing data for accounts receivable for the pro forma balance sheet, the analyst is most likely to turn to the:

a: pro forma income sheet
b: cash budget
c: prior balance sheet
d: statement of retained earnings

5. In a cash budget, the cumulative cash balance is equal to:

a: net cash flow minus the beginning cash balance
b: net cash flow plus the beginning cash balance
c: cumulative loan balance minus the ending cash balance
d: cumulative loan balance plus the ending cash balance

6. In the percent-of-sales method:

a: as the dividend payout ratio goes up, the required new funds also rise
b: as the dividend payout ratio rises, required new funds decline
c: the dividend payout ratio does not affect new funds
d: None of these

7. When using the percent-of-sales method in forecasting funds needed, which of the following is not true:

a: as the dividend payout ratio decreases, the required new funds also increases.
b: required new funds decrease as profit margins increase.
c: required new funds increase as the dividend payout decreases.
d: as the tax rate increases, the required new funds increase.

Hello

Please advise your deadline and also if you are aware that you need to click the green accept button for experts to get paid.

Thank you

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
my deadline is in 20 mins.

I am done

Please click here for the solutions

Thank you

I noticed that you viewed the solutions but have not accepted, please advise if you needed any clarification
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Please check out the new question I have posted to see if it is something that is within your scope.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Business tutor I have posted a new question, please assist. Is there a way that I can ask u the question directly through just answer instead of going through all business experts???

Hello

All you need to do is type "For BusinessTutor" at the beginning of the post. As for your new question, I saw it and have sent you a message through management, didn't you get it?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No I havent received anything beyond your post. Please respond soon my deadline is tomorrow at noon. I have posted for business tutor in front of the question.

Thank you for your message, I have sent a message to management to see if they had sent you my previous message or not because it could be that they sent the message and it was blocked by your email provider.

For future posts, however, and to avoid delays in providing solutions, please make sure you take the length (and number) of the questions into consideration when making your offer to avoid delays in providing solutions.

Thank you

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Is there a problem with answering my question? Why has it been referred to management?? Instead of waiting can you please tell me what is going on??

Hi

I did not say that it was "referred" to management, I said I "have sent you a message through management".

I cannot discuss the reasons as to why I cannot answer the questions although I did give you a clue above. When is your deadline (Timewise)?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Deadline is noon today...
It is now 12:00 EST, does that mean you no longer need the solutions?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No it is only 11 my time I think you are a hour ahead. Yes I still need the solutions.
Good, we have time and I can help, but please check your email for a message from management
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have been checking but I have received nothing from management...I am very glad you can help.