Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles
45790705

93 Buick Century. The windshield wiper motor doesn't cut off

93 Buick Century. The windshield wiper motor doesn't cut off by the wiper sw it does cut off if car sw is turned off and back on some said there is relay that is not opening when wiper sw is turned off if so where is the relay located therefore I need wiring schematic. I was going to change the motor but they said that wasn't the problem besides I couldn't get circuit board from parts house.I send in a request on the hyd on JCB backhoe and it said the subject was close I didn't get an answer because I need to go to App Store it was under my wife's and she forgot the pass word so if possible can it go under mind ***@******.***
Thanks James

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you

The problem with wiper not cutting off is the wiper switch in the column not the wiper motor

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Apreciatted

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

If You Are Using A Free Trial Or Have A Subscription A Positive Rating Of 3 Stars Or Above Is Required For Me To Be Compensated

For My Time & Resources .

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat

Thank You For The Rating & Bonus:)

IF you need my Assistance in The Future on a Different issue , Just start your Question with ( FOR CHAD FARHAT ONLY)

or Click on the link Below to Enter My Profile & Under My Picture Profile There is a Box That Says (Ask Your Question)

It will be Highlighted in Orange, Type your Question in The Box & It will be sent straight To Me to Assist you .

http://www.justanswer.com/car/expert-chadfarhat/?rpt=3800

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Good morning I finally got into the apps so now I read your answer and bug you. We know it's got to do with a relay that's not opening because when the is ign
turned off it breaks the circuit and as fore as I there isn't one in the column.
Thanks James

no your good you are not bugging me :)

This the wiper switch on column did you replace or not yet

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I haven't done anything to the Buick the cover where the windshield wipers come out it's still off. It Stays in garage all
week except on Saturday evening and get 10 miles on it. It's a 93 and got 121 thousand miles.
Thanks James

wow man , that is low mileage on it for the year

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
The car looks great it's my mom she bought it new and there's been towels on the seats ever since and they don't show any wear but it is going down because she's in a wheel chair now.
Thanks again James

I love buying cars like this , they are practically brand new & not abused

you are welcome

have a great day

good luck to you James