Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

There something else besides fuse I can change to get sound

Customer Question

There something else besides fuse I can change to get sound back?
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

You get no sound from any speaker using AM/FM or CD player either?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No sound from any speakers and no sound from turn signals

Thanks, ***** ***** the radio controls appear to be working fine except sound output?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Yeah everything is working fine except sound
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 days ago.

Thanks,

Amplifier failure is what should be to blame here. We need to check and see if the amp is getting power and ground prior to replacing it. If you can do that using a volt meter then I can provide the wire diagram to do so.

Please read this:

1. Understand it's not one answer and done. We can communicate back and forth many times.
  2. I do not work at or for Just Answer. You and I can only communicate on this page.
  3. When you're pleased or happy with my answer or efforts to help you. At the top of the screen please rate me or reply and say ( I'm pleased.)
  4. When I help you I am only paid from your question value deposit when you rate me on this screen. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to follow up.

Thanks for using Just Answer, Chris

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 days ago.

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris