Pete, Buick Technician
Experience:  17 years Buick Technician experience and training.
14928985

My Buick LeSabre gave me a couple of codes and they are

Customer Question

My Buick LeSabre gave me a couple of codes and they are c1214 , c1226 , c1233 , c1248 , p0102 , p0300 , p0303 , p0440 , p0463 , p1811 . I need a lot of help to get all the work done my self please help
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: Yes and they all just come back
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 2002 Buick LeSabre
JA: Are you fixing your LeSabre yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, looking for answers in Auto books and I have tried replacing a couple of parts the MAF and cool packs and cinder 3
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's all I know of
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Buick
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Are you going to give me some feedback
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Can you tell me what parts I need to get for those codes and the cost for all of them
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 26 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If all of these codes occurred at the same time like this it is rare for all of these components to fail at the same time.This can be an issue with a loose or damaged or corroded battery cable at or leading from the battery itself needing corrected or an issue with wiring or connections at or leading to the engine ecu or anti lock brake computer.If this has not been checked into I would have this checked to see if this is the cause here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete