Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech. 30+ years mechanic, shop forman, service manager
2947720

1999 lesabre. how do i remove the vacuum connector on the

Customer Question

1999 lesabre . how do i remove the vacuum connector on the climate programmer?
Category: Buick
Expert:  Jerry replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I am reviewing your question and will reply shortly, thanks.

Expert:  Jerry replied 2 months ago.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

The vacuum connector has a small nut in the center of it that holds it to the programmer. If I remember right it is a 7mm nut, thanks

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i took the nut off. then what? i don't want to break anything. what do i pull out exactly?
Expert:  Jerry replied 2 months ago.

I see, thanks. They can be a little tight on there and you will want to pull on the vacuum lines, lightly while wiggling the vacuum connector. Sometimes a pocket screwdriver will help to pry a slight amount on the ends of it, (back and forth).

Expert:  Jerry replied 2 months ago.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** Thanks