Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

1991 buick century 3.3 v6 no injector pulse? Injectors all

Customer Question

1991 buick century 3.3 v6 no injector pulse?
Injectors all test at 13.1 to 13.4 New computer. All grounds cleaned including mounts for ignition module, both plates, and where bracket attaches to motor block.Have spark and fuel ,no check engine lights. Crank sensor will be changed today as well as ignition module, however i don't think these components are the issue. The car has 155000 miles. The motor had been stumbling every once in a while, but restarted easily, I assumed it was poor "fuel" I pulled out in traffic under full acceleration and the motor shut down. would not restart. My mechanic friend suspected a ground issue, and ran a ground from the alternator bracket to the front motor mount on top of the motor the one that mounts right behind the radiator. The motor started but did not run well? He told me it ran better in reverse than in drive? Thats why I told him to clean all the grounds. The only other work done recently was anew fuel tank and pump.
Thanks *****
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question.

Expert:  Amedee replied 1 month ago.

Are you looking for possible causes or would you like me to walk you through this diagnoses?

Are there any codes in the computer?