Gary
Gary, Buick Technician
Experience:  15 years master GM tech and mater ASE tech
19513769

2013 Buick LaCrosse will not start no electrical can't get

Customer Question

2013 Buick LaCrosse will not start no electrical can't get the key out of the ignition
Category: Buick
Expert:  Gary replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry your having this problem

my name is Gary

when this happens the issue is 99 % of the time a bad battery or bad connections at the battery

the ignition key release solenoid needs 12 volts to release the key and when it will not and the electrical is dead in the car usually cleaning the battery cables or replacing the battery corrects this issue

dont forget to rate us here

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Expert:  Gary replied 2 months ago.

how are you making out ?

dont forget to rate us here