Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles

Same problem the original radio broke I replaced it with the

Customer Question

same problem the original radio broke I replaced it with the one from my other 2000 buick lesabre that is being junked. the 1&4 or 2&3 do nothing to the radio or loc.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a independent contractor for just answer. ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.There will probably be some equipment needed for a proper diagnosis. If you are not comfortable with this or do not have any test equipment please let me know ASAP. I also give you all of the information you may need in good faith expecting a positive rating. I am not compensated for my time until you leave a positive rating. Your rating should be based on the service you received.

The radio in this car requires a setup procedure done with a professional grade scan tool.

Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 month ago.

Let me know if you need anything else. please dont forget to leave a rating.