FIXITMAN, Master Technician

I have a 2012 Buick Regal. A couple of weeks ago a CD got

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Buick Regal. A couple of weeks ago a CD got stuck in the player. The following error messages came up when the CD would not come out and also would not play. Aux Jack Out and Aux Input Device and there was a little icon next to each message that kind of looked like a plug in device w/a cable sticking out. I took it to my Buick dealer and they tried to get the CD out--could not. Initially said it could be fixed then said no, not possible whole radio until would have to be replaced requiring the dash to be taken apart. That does not thrill me. Do you see that as my only alternative? Also, can I run alternative fuel in my regal? E50? Thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Buick
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** when this starts to occur within this radio it means that the ejection motor is failing. When this occurs the unit needs to be replaced. If you do not want to install an aftermarket unit there are resources available online where someone can rebuild your radio for you so that you can keep the factory set up. I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news about this. As for the fuel, if you can give me your VIN number I can tell you. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 month ago.

Thank you. This car is a flexible fuel vehicle meaning it can use regular fuel or E85.