Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

02 buick century crank no start.have fuel pressure @ 50 psi

Customer Question

02 buick century crank no start.have fuel pressure @ 50 psi ignition on at crank have 55 psi. Have spark just wont start have no codes.it will start evry now and agin but if i turn it off wont start any more.
JA: How many miles are on the vehicle? And when was it last serviced?
Customer: Not sure its belong to and older gent from church said he was coming to church car turned off on him then he restarted it and it stsrted but turned once he got t church let me ask him.
JA: Are you fixing your Century yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Replaced a blown fuse for fuel pump ... have power to the pump it showing 50 psi ignition on 55 psi @ crank. Checked for spark at coil and at spark plug has spark just wont start
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Have you checked or can you check and see if any of the spark plugs are wet with fuel at all and let me know?

Thanks Pete