Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician
94707146

I have a 2008 Buick Enclave I'm having some sort of power

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Buick Enclave I'm having some sort of power problems the key is stuck in the ignition it doesn't appear to be the battery all the alternator I am away from home on vacation and the mechanics here have no idea what's wrong with a pot with a car
Category: Buick
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am an ASE Master Technician and I am glad to help you out with your question.

Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Check the battery cables and grounds, check the power cable to the main fuse box, make sure nothing is loose or corroded.

Check all fuses as well.

Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Please reply to this if you need more help and we can continue this conversation. If you are satisfied with my service, please rate at the top of the screen. Rating does not close out your question. Remember, sometimes it is difficult to completely diagnose your vehicle without being there, but I will try to give you the best answer I can. If I am not giving you 5 star service, please let me know what I missed.

Thanks,

Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Thanks,