Joshua Haynes
Joshua Haynes,
Experience:  Lead Technician/ Manager at Precision Tune Auto Care
93804480

Where is a/c pressure transducer sensor on 2005 buick

Customer Question

where is a/c pressure transducer sensor on 2005 buick rendezous ---rpo code c60
Category: Buick
Expert:  Joshua Haynes replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you. I have attached a picture of where this sensor is on your car. It is under the air filter housing. I hope this helps!

Hi, were you able to find the sensor with the information I provided? If you still need help please let me know. If you were satisfied with my help please don't forget to leave a positive rating!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I GOT YOUR ANSWER AND YOU WERE RIGHT ON. TEAR OUT THE AIR FILTER HOUSING AND THERE IT WAS.I HAVE NEVER LOOKED SO HARD TO FIND A/C TRANSDUCER SENSOR IN MY 40 PLUS YEARS.I AM RETIRED NOW AND CARS HAVE CHANGED SO MUCH.THE WIFE IS HAPPY TO SO MY LIFE IS GOOD NOW. WE LIVE IN AZ AND IT HAS BEEN 115 OUTSIDE//THAN YOU SO MUCH

Not a problem, my friend! I'm glad you found it. Just a reminder, please don't forget to rate my service as this is the only way I am graded as an expert. Have a great day (and stay cool!).

Hi, this is Josh checking in to make sure that you are good to go. I noticed that I have not been rated on my help with your question and want to remind you to please leave a positive rating.