Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  A.S.E. certified

My sunroof with not close its not all the way open but it is

Customer Question

My sunroof with not close its not all the way open but it is tilted up how can I fix this
JA: What is the model/year of your Buick?
Customer: 2011 Buick enclave
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: If i can fix it yes I would like to try we have tried to see if it needed a new switch we ordered one and that wasn't the problem so we sent the switch back
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Well I love my car but the hose from the condensor to the compressor has to be replaced because there was a hole in it but we can't bolt the part together or seal it so if they have any suggestions there it would be helpful
Category: Buick
Expert:  Mike S. replied 2 months ago.

Try opening all the way, then press the open button again until it vents, then try close it all the way.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 2 months ago.

I believe you are describing this condition, "With the sunroof in the vent open position, press the sunroof vent close switch. The sunroof should close.

• If the sunroof does not close, refer to Power Sunroof Vent Malfunction in Circuit/System Testing ."

and here is the troubleshooting procedure for that,

Expert:  Mike S. replied 2 months ago.

JustAnswer® is not a free service. I work hard to make sure you're satisfied with my service and I only get credit for my answers based on your rating. Once you're satisfied, please leave a positive rating.