Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

Where is the fuel filter located on a 2004 Buick Park Avenue

Customer Question

Category: Buick
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Justanswer. Thank you for your question and I will assist you with your concern.

The fuel filter is located in the rear of the car just ahead of the fuel tank. See the link below for the removal steps.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Fuel%20filter%20Aug%205.pdf

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
We have change the fuel pump. The whe n it gets warm will not restart. We just noticed that engine fan is not kicking on. How can we tell if a relay is bad?
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

You would need to do some testing for the blower motor concern but unfortunately due to Justanswers site policy we are not allowed to address new topic in the same post. This post was wanting to know where the fuel filter is and thats been addressed. Your cooling fan question will need to be addressed in a new post.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
We have changed the fuel pump. There car still when it gets up to temp will not restart if we shut it off. We have noticed the engine fan is not kicking on. How do we check the relays to know if they are bad
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

You would need to do some testing for the fuel system concern but unfortunately due to Justanswers site policy we are not allowed to address new topic in the same post. This post was wanting to know where the fuel filter is and thats been addressed. New topics need to be addressed in a new post.