virtual auto tech.
virtual auto tech., ASE Master Technician
Experience:  over 15 years repairing both import and domestic automobiles

I have a 2005 Buick LeSabre, 3800 series II engine. Battery

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Buick LeSabre, 3800 series II engine. Battery and fuse panel under back seat. Twice now in 90 plus temps and %75 humidity; the Ign SW fuse, #29 blew. No issues what so ever with the vehicles electrical other than those 2 incidents.
Category: Buick
Expert:  virtual auto tech. replied 3 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.So that fuse supplies power to 4 things. Dash integration module, rear integration module, remote control door lock receiver, and the ignition switch.
It sounds like one of the modules is getting shorted out with the heat and humidity. But to diagnose which one and where the problem is exactly will be a lot of work.Do you have a scanner with data and a digital volt meter?Let me know and I can continue to assist.Thanks