HDGENE, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Master Auto Technician

Looking low pressure port air-conditioner 2014 Buick

Customer Question

looking for the low pressure port for the air-conditioner for my 2014 Buick enclave. I see a port on the tubing on the top and back from the radiator. Is this it? Or is it on the bottom of the ehgine compartment next to the oil filter.
JA: How many miles are on the car? How has your mileage been lately?
Customer: What does this have to do with where the correct port to fill the air conditioning system is located?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I lost cooling over the past few days with 96800 miles on the car, trying to get colling going again until I can get back to Altanta and take it to the dealer.
Category: Buick
Expert:  HDGENE replied 3 months ago.

Hello, the low side(charge port) is located at the compressor, the other fitting is the high side port. Ideally when charging the system you will want to use a gauge set to hook up to both ports to check for a proper charge amount.If the system is completely empty, you need to find the source of the leak. The system comes with a green dye n it that can be seen best using a back light.