Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

I am currently trying to remove the lock cylinder from the

Customer Question

I am currently trying to remove the lock cylinder from the glove box latch I need help on how to get it out please
JA: What is the model/year of your Buick?
Customer: 2008 Buick LaCrosse cxl
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I am hoping to fix this myself
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I need very descriptive step by step instructions on how to get it out the old latch and to out it in the new latch
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  chevygeorge replied 3 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'm here to assist you today. Please give me a moment while I pull up the documents.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I would much rather a phone call than email if at all possible please

I'm looking through GM's documents and I'm not seeing a very detailed procedure. I'm going to open your request to other experts that may have first hand experience. I suspect there is a detent you depress with the key inserted.