Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

Need to replace or repair heater/ac control panel on a 2000

Customer Question

need to replace or repair heater/ac control panel on a 2000 Regal LS Buick---temperature readout is very dim
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?
Customer: no leaking---temperature readout is very dim
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I need to fix it myself---retired on fixed income---have not attempted repair yet---has center console with floor-mounted gearshift
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Jerry replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.

I do not have access to your email address,