Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Buick Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Buick Diagnostics
18617752

I was going to see if I can recharge with the AC pro ultra

Customer Question

I was going to see if I can recharge with the AC pro ultra synthetic a C charger from auto store
JA: Have you checked the Freon level? Have you checked the hoses?
Customer: I'm trying to locate the AC port to recharge it
JA: What is the model/year of your Buick?
Customer: I really don't know much about cars I'm looking but I don't know what I'm looking at
JA: What year is your Buick?
Customer: Buick 2010 Enclave
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: If it needs charged I like to recharge it now
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: It's not pushing cold air
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 5 months ago.

The refrigerant is added to the system via the Low Side Service Port. This port is located on the front of the engine, towards the passenger's side, just above the A/C compressor. For an image location view, click here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a3b97ly4l04e5j9/bui-lo.jpg?dl=0

If you found this answer helpful, please help me by leaving a rating using the "stars" at the top of the page or click 'accept'.
Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A.
If you cannot rate or do not see where to rate, please let me know!

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 5 months ago.

Hello again! Ron Z here,
I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.
Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help? If you have no further questions and simply forgot to rate, please do so now!

Thanks-you!