Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles

I had the antifreeze flushed and filled at a Buick dealer.

Customer Question

I had the antifreeze flushed and filled at a Buick dealer. Ever since then I have been losing fluid at a rapid rare, but there is no visible leak anywhere nor under the car after driving it. cannot figure out where it is leaking from.
JA: What color is the fluid? What part of the car is the leak coming from?
Customer: There is no visible leak. I just have to keep adding coolant.
JA: What is the model/year of your Buick?
Customer: 2002 Buick Lesabre
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried adding radiator sealer, but has not worked. Going on vacation and don't want any issues.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: The oil level remains constant so it's not leaking into the engine block. Does not overheat.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 3 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be assiting you
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Does the car still overheat , if it is top off with coolant ?
If you can not see any visible coolant leak and a pressure coolant test is performed , than the lost of coolant has to be internal ? ( example a blown head gasket , so coolant that you adding and disappearing with out evidence of leak , it will either been mixed with engine oil or it is been evaporated thru the exhaust system ?Pull the oil dipstick does the oil looks like milky color( which is an evidence of oil & water mixed toghjether)
What is the mileage on the Buick ?Please let me know
Chad. ( aka -Customer)
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Call Me
Ok I will give me few minutes and I will
Thank you

can you check the credit card on file , it shows payment failure that is why i can t call you ?

do you see an accept button on screen ?