Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech

Once warm ,when car comes to stop, then given gas car bog's

Customer Question

Once warm ,when car comes to stop, then given gas car bog's down an dies you can pump it an it might pick back up
JA: How has your mileage been lately? Has the car been starting normally?
Customer: Not real good car starts OK, replaced one coil that was not fireing runs better but still have the same problem
JA: What is the model/year of your Buick?
Customer: 92,
JA: What year is your Buick?
Customer: 92
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: New fuel filter, new vac. Lines an coil
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I put a new heater core in an flushed radiator, that's when I stared having problems
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to help you with the problem you are describing with the engine bogging down we need complete information, need to know what model and engine size your Buick is please. If you also be helpful if you can scan the computer system to see if there are any fault codes setting. Post back when you can with complete details and we can work from there.