Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

The Delayed entry and exit lights on our 2010 Enclave 't

Customer Question

Good morning, the Delayed entry and exit lights on our 2010 Enclave don't come on, when I use the remote to lock/ unlock,
or manually open/ close the doors. I checked manual for a fuse associated with it, but didn't see any in the manual.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Have you located the fuse box? Have you checked the circuit?
Customer: in reading the manual, I could not find which fuse is associated with it
JA: What is the model/year of your Buick?
Customer: 2010 Enclave CX (the entry level) model
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: if it is as simple as fuse, then yes - I can change
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: not that I can think of anything else
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

If the power seat and mirrors work once inside the vehicle. For this to be a fuse concern the MEM fuse at the right end of the dash could be the only one to blame.

If you're confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris