Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech

None of the systems controlled by the driver on the driver's

Customer Question

None of the systems controlled by the driver on the driver's door work.
JA: What is the model/year of your Buick?
Customer: 2002 lesabre custom or limited. The top one. Limited, I believe.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My kids drive it. Problem was just brought to my attention. I would like to fix it myself, if possible. I also would like to replace the radio with a newer model that has Bluetooth built into it.
JA: Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: Not yet. I just checked some blogs, and if I get out of work early enough today, I will check the fuses tonight.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: It may be a coincidence, but it may be related to a blown fuse, I suppose. The electronic device charging port for mobile handheld devices is not functioning properly, too.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you explain what your having porblems with please are you saying the power windows as well as the power door lock are not working. Post back with complete information and I will have a look at the system wiring diagrams and see if I can help you get this resolved.