Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

It made one click when I tried to start it and then went

Customer Question

It made one click when I tried to start it and then went completely dead. The battery reads good and power to the distribution block reads plenty of power. I've checked all fuses and fusible links and they checked out. Is there a main power module and if so...where is it located?
JA: Have you located the fuse box? Have you checked the circuit?
Customer: yes and yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Buick?
Customer: 93 buick roadmaster estste
JA: What year is your Roadmaster?
Customer: 1993
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes. I stated that in the firsr question
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** the headlights turn on?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
absolutely no electrical power anywhere. no headlights, no ignition lights...nothing
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
are you still there?
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

It sounds like you have a blown fusible link which is located next to the power distribution center or poor battery connection. Follow the power wire from battery which will lead you to the fusible links. Here is a picture of them, let me know if you have more questions. Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I checked all links and they had continuity
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Keep following the wire to the fuse box while checking voltage and see where voltage stops then repair as needed. Wire goes right from battery to fusible links, then to fuse box. So if fuse box doesn't have power that means there is a problem somewhere between battery and fuse box.