Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech

I have 2003 Buick rendezvous fan comes on late and work on

Customer Question

Hi I have 2003 Buick rendezvous fan comes on late and work on low speed
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I want fix it my self replaced radiator ,radiator fan , thermostat , sect sensor
JA: Has the car been overheating? Have you checked the fluids?
Customer: Every thing is good looks like it has electrical problem can u help me with that ?
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: That's all
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you can tell me which fan you are referring to I will see if I can help you with this. Are you dealing with the engine cooling fan or the AC blower motor fan. Post back with this information with as many details and I will see if I can help you with this.