Pete, Buick Technician
Experience:  17 years Buick Technician experience and training.

This morning it shows the miles and time of arrival but the

Customer Question

This morning it shows the miles and time of arrival but the map never left my starting point. I tried to cancel it and try another destination but it just kept staying at my house
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: Yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Buick?
Customer: Enclave 2016
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just trying another destination
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No other than that it is perfect
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This sounds like the GPS antannae has failed or has a fault and not picking up the signals from the satellites.If the miles and distance changes as you drive then the satellites are being picked up and the antannae itself isnt the cause and the issue here can be in the radio/head unit itself with it needing reflashed or replaced.Being a 2016 model a GM dealer should be able to diagnose and repair this at no charge to you under warranty.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete