Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech

Have aultra no power windows work can hear slight click but

Customer Question

Have a*****ultra no power windows work can hear slight click but nothing happens also have a draw on battery with engine off
JA: Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: With test light
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes cant dectect any power to small fuse box under hood which has only 3 fuses one is labeled pw
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Tach in car also clicks like a clock jumping a little with engine off
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are having with the power windows can be caused by any of the following,

• Driver Door Module (DDM) Power
  • Driver's Door Module (DDM)
  • Driver's Door Module (DDM) Ground
  • Serial Data Wiring

In order to determine the cause you are going to need to do some testing. I have enclosed the steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.

See the wiring diagram for testing reference in this link as well.