Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech

I have a 2012 buick lacrosse when i have all control heat

Customer Question

I have a 2012 buick lacrosse when i have all control for the heat and the air conditional turn off as well as the outside vent close i feel heat from the bottom floor vents is this normal or is their a problem ?
Category: Buick
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

With all system shut off you should not be feeling any air flow , hot or cold so if your feeling heat then I would suspect you are having a problem with the air inlet door or the actuator for it. In order to determine if in fact that is the case you are going to need to have it checked . See its location in the link below (#3) . Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.