sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

I have a 2005 buick lacrosse,starts everyday fine but after

Customer Question

I have a 2005 buick lacrosse,starts everyday fine but after driving it and mid day its hard to start after it gets hot .you have to hold the gas paddle almoost to the floor to start it once it is startred it runs fine . the crankshaft sencer code came up so it was replaced no other codes are on car.and sence the crank was replaced it is not there.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Joe Barfield replied 4 months ago.

Hello , on those I change the cam sensor at the same time its due to change as it is...anyway also have the fuel regulator tested as well....Thanks Joey

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I forgot to tell you that the fuel pump was replaced does hold fuel and fuel pressure
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

Do you still need help?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi again.what you have said doesnot help
I haven't said anything, I was asking if you still needed help after the first expert opted out and your question had been open for an extended time.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
no it didn't help ran out of time took it to the shop.cost 1200$ and still didn't fix it finial cleaned throttle
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 3 months ago.

I'm glad you got it repaired.