Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

I have no sound in my 2010 Buick enclave. No turn signal,

Customer Question

I have no sound in my 2010 Buick enclave. No turn signal, radio, bluetooth, onstar, but everything still works.
JA: Have you checked the fuse? Have you checked for bad bulbs?
Customer: yes the fuses looked fine when I checked them
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I would like to fix it myself. As I read some forms most people say its a bad amp
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: The left front tail light is full of water.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are discribing may very well be a problem with the amplifier but in order to determine what is failing in the system the first this you are going to need to do is to connect a compatible scan tool and scan the system to see if there are any B code setting . If you can get this done and post back with the results, I will see if I can help you with this . Post back when you can and we can work from there.