Pete, Buick Technician
Experience:  17 years Buick Technician experience and training.
14928985

I have a 1983 buick with am fm cassete and no set buttons

Customer Question

I have a 1983 buick rivera with am fm cassete and no set buttons how do I set the clock
JA: What is the model of your '83 Buick?
Customer: rivera convt
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: been all over internet tried dif fixes and even my mech couldn't figure it out
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: just need instructions on how to set it it has a graphic equilozer
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

On some models you can use controls at the driver information center or on the instrument cluster to set the clock.If you can let me know if this model has an after market radio this will help here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete