Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

Well my buick will start up but as soon as u take ur foot of

Customer Question

Well my buick will start up but as soon as u take ur foot of the gas it dies what does that mean i have got a tune up and the radiator replace and it still want stay started can u please help me
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has any work ever been done on the radiator?
Customer: There is 171, something on there but no it hasnt it doesn't run hot or nothing
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes that what i was hoping
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: A tune up and changing the radiator i did that yesterday and it still cuts off let me put out there when i tried to start it and it wouldnt start and i tried to start it again and it cranked white smoke came out
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Buick Mechanic should know about your Buick?
Customer: I was suppose to get an oil change at 151 miles and i havent got one yet the change check engine light been on since i had the car but three days ago my check engine check light flashed for like a few seconds but that's about it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Jerry replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

Was there anything on the previous posts that may have indicated that we know what kind of car you have?