Ryan Schott
Ryan Schott,
Experience:  technician at Demarois Buick Gmc

06 Lucerne, ac on all the time passenger side. no heat blows

Customer Question

06 Lucerne, ac on all the time passenger side. no heat blows cold. dealer said dash would have to be removed to costly
JA: How many miles are on the car? Have you noticed any leaking lately?
Customer: 114,000 no leaks, heater works fine on driver side. I, had to unhook ac compressor for the winter.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I would like to try I can do a lot things but working under the dash is tough trifocals blur.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Buick Mechanic should know about your Buick?
Customer: sometimes you back up,stop shift into drive step on gas pedel transmission jerks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Ryan Schott replied 4 months ago.

It needs a passenger temp door actuator. They will be fine hours to replace. I can do them in about an hour but I have done a lot and have skinny arms. It's worth asking around at some outside repair shops to see if you can get a deal. The standard procedure though is to pull the dash.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
thanks for the reply. I will check some local young mech.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
how about trans. question thanks

Check you fluid condition but overall it sometimes will get a bit more jerk or off reverse due to line pressure having been up while in reverse. Let me know how the fluid looks.