Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

No automatic headlights , no flashing turn signal, no dome

Customer Question

no automatic headlights , no flashing turn signal, no dome lights,no reset trip, some instruement lights , no speed odemeter 2003 buick le sabre 3.8 custom
JA: Have you checked the fuse for the headlight circuit? How are the bulbs?
Customer: good
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: no speed odometer to tell your speed, no turn signal flahing left or right but bulbs are on and get green arrows no dome lights in the ceiling bulbs good,no trip rest
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes i believe it one relays at fuse box fuses have been check
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Buick Mechanic should know about your Buick?
Customer: headlights work only if turn manual i check to see if interal reostat for interior light varies in resistance it does also has power to switch
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

With all the components you have that are not working its very likely the computer system is seeing a system fault and should be setting a fault code and or codes. Let start with connecting a scan tool and scanning the system to see if that is the case. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will see if I can help you trace this down.