Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2003 buick regal....i removed reat seat and seat belts . am

Customer Question

hell....2003 buick regal....i removed reat seat and seat belts for cleaning. am now ready to reinstall the seat back and seat belts. I was a dummy and didn't document the removal procedure. So, when i am reinstalling the seat back....do i put the seat belt anchor bases in first, then the seat back and then the bolt? or is it seat back first, then seat belt anchors, then bolts?
Category: Buick
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

I am sorry for the long delay. I believe I can help but I am not sure you still need help after this long wait. Do you still need help?

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.