Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Radio and climate control stopped working. The dome light

Customer Question

Radio and climate control stopped working. The dome light also came on and would not turn off. I pulled the fuse for that
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: one fuse keeps blowing as soon as I put it in
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The he heater turns on while driving and I can't turn it off
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Would like to
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Buick Mechanic should know about your Buick?
Customer: 1992
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

I am sorry for the long delay. I believe I can help but I am not sure you still need help after this long wait. Do you still need help?

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.