Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

2012 lacrosse. Changed battery. First, door chime & radio

Customer Question

2012 lacrosse. Changed battery. First, door chime & radio worked. Key was stuck in igniton, but got out by pressing button. But no lights. Redo connections & now nothing. Anyway to put this in neutral? Stickin halfway out garage & windows are down! Thanks, rod
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Buick. The Buick Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If we have to tow, thats ok. But noones open now, & i cant leave car halfway in garage like this
JA: Is there anything else the Buick Mechanic should be aware of about your Buick?
Customer: Jus changed battery. Took back to see if good charge. Yes. Connected back up now notta
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 6 months ago.

Hello Rod, my name is***** this occurring before the battery was replaced?