Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

I need to recharge the Ac 2010 Buick Enclave. I cant find

Customer Question

I need to recharge the Ac for my 2010 Buick Enclave. I cant find the port to add the refrigerant. Where might it be located?
JA: How is the air flow? Have you checked the hoses?
Customer: It is not as cold as usual... The hoses look fine but I'm thinking there is a leak somwhere.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Other than looking to see for dry rotted hoses, nothing. What else could I look for?
JA: Any recent repairs?
Customer: None.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Buick Mechanic should know about your Buick?
Customer: Just that it was about the same time last year that we added refrigerant.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Buick Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Buick
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** port is on line near compressor, here is a picture. Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks.-